Monday, February 25, 2008

Holland, MI Snow & Ice

Friends;

From FL to Hawaii to MI - what a change! This bookseller is enjoying the time away from 10 years in the FL sun, however. This photo of the frozen lake shows just one example of why - a frozen Lake Michigan. I haven't seen this in at least 10 years and I'm loving it.

Today I went to the Saugatuck Dunes State Park and walked a couple of miles- an awsome experience in a snow storm, even though I didn't have my skiis. The solitude and view from the dunes is as great as I remembered.

I'll be back to the books in FL on Thursday - assuming the prediction of the additional snow tonight and tomorrow is as light as predicted in Detroit. Madlyn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm. Looks like home to me. Now you have given me some ideas that I should be down at the Lake (Ontario) getting some ice pics. Safe trip home...