Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Tarpon Springs - No Book Hunting





I think you can see why my mind wasn't on book hunting during my recent trip to Tarpon Springs!  A nice overnight trip included a short sponge hunting demonstration by this Greek Diver - ompa!

Saturday continued with dinner on St. Pete beach to celebrate 3 November birthdays and enjoy Bob's daughters visiting from MI (2 of the birthday "girls".

The night ended with Bob and me bringing Sweet Baby "J" home with us for his first overnight without his mom and dad.  Jalen is 6 months and behaved very well.  What was funny was how he jabbered all of the way home Sunday night - I'm sure he was telling his mom everything he did!  I sure hope he didn't tell any tales.

With all of that you can see why I didn't have time for book hunting.


No comments: