Sunday, March 8, 2009

Happy Birthday To ME!


Monday is my birthday! I LOVE my birthday! I love birthday cards, birthday balloons, birthday GIFTS, birthday hugs, birthday calls, birthday email, and birthday dinners (MY CHOICE of meals ever since my childhood) - not so big on birthday cake but birthday DRINKS are great!

Saturday night my friends Narges, Cathy and Serena took me to dinner and drinks at a rooftop bar at a new hotel in Punta Gorda, FL - the weather was great, the mohitos (sp?) were great, the music was fun and the the company couldn't be more fun! I'm posting a photo of Cathy and Serena - from Copperfish Books in Port Charlotte, FL (they said it was OK!) Thanks everyone for the party. That's me - newly "64" me in the middle and the Peace River in the background. Madlyn

4 comments:

Driftless Books and Music said...

Hey happy birthday to you....
it's my birthday too yeah....
the 9th actually.
nice to know the other piscean bibliophiles.

happy day

eddy

ainternetfairy said...

Happy Birthday Madlyn- You look great- Good Health, Lots a Sales, and much happiness- Michelle, Bookmaven

ainternetfairy said...

Happy Birthday Madlyn- You look great- Good Health, Lots a Sales, and much happiness- Michelle, Bookmaven

pogosplace said...

Happy Birthday to YOU!